To D/FW International Airport
To Downtown Dallas and Dallas Love Field Airport
To Interstate 35 and Dallas North Tollway
Of Park Land
(one of the highest acres of parks per capita in the state)
CONNECTING THROUGHOUT TEXAS AND WORLDWIDE
The Colony is connected…major thoroughfares provide ease of movement throughout the City along with connections to major cities within Texas and beyond. Dallas/Fort Worth airport is minutes away providing international connections all around the world and Fort Worth Alliance airport provides cargo services just 45 minutes from the city.
We’re further away from Dallas congestion which helps improve delivery time for inbound and outbound freight.
~ Mark Zabloudil, VP of Operations – Edward Don & Co.
Efficient toll roads, Interstate and convenient to air travel…
The Colony is convenient to many major thoroughfares including:
- The Dallas North Tollway: 5 minutes east making Downtown Dallas accessible in 25 minutes.
- HWY 121: 15 minutes to the DFW International Airport or 40 minutes from Alliance Industrial Airport
- US Highway 75: 15 minutes NE on S.H. 121
- IH-20: Shreveport is 3 hours to the east; El Paso is 10 hours to the west.
- IH-35: Oklahoma City is 3 hours to the north; Austin is 3.5 hours to the south.
- IH-45: Houston is 5 hours to the south.
The Colony is located within the vicinity of several international and regional airports:
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) – 18 miles away
- Dallas Love Field (DAL) – 25 miles away
- Addison Airport (ADS) – 9 miles away
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport (AFW) – 36 miles away
- Meacham International (FTW) – 41 miles away
The Colony has nearby access to the Denton County Transit Authority (DCTA) A-Train commuter train service at Old Town Station in Lewisville.
DCTA operates the A-train, a regional passenger rail line connecting Carrollton and Denton, to meet growing transportation demands in eastern Denton County. The A-train parallels Interstate 35E and is a logical extension with the Dallas Area Rapid Transit Green Line at Trinity Mills Station in Carrollton.